For sale Hilti PS 1000-B X-Scan Concrete Scanner
- 1x PS 1000 Scanner
- 5x PSA 13 (in, 600×600) Reference grid
- 1x 6kt S3 1,8 NM Torque wrench
- 1x Hand strap
- 1x Battery pack PSA 81
- 1x PUA 81 (02) Mains adapter
- 1x PUA 90 Concrete adhesive tape
- 1x PUA 70 Marker pen
- 1x PS 1000 Case
- 1x Battery pack PSA 81
- 1x PS 1000 Shipping Box
- 1x PS 1000 FCC Registration Document
Radar detection simplified, PS 1000-B X-Scan Radar Detection System
With its ability to provide clear, 2D images of all kinds of objects concealed in concrete structures, the easy-to-use PS 1000-B X-Scan Radar Detection System from Hilti takes the non-destructive inspection of concrete structures to a new level
The Hilti PS 1000-B X-Scan Radar Detection System is designed to produce easy-to-read images of what’s inside concrete structures within minutes. Locating rebar, post tension cable, metal and plastic conduits, glass-fiber cables, voids and wood in dry concrete are made simple with the PS 1000-B X-Scan. Immediate scan analysis is possible as the objects are shown in a 2D plan view or cross sectional view directly on the PS 1000-B display
This makes it easy to find and mark reliable drilling locations, helping to avoid concealed objects when drilling anchor holes or through holes, breaking out openings or coring and sawing concrete
This compact all-in-one hand-held scanner offers easy, user-friendly operation, quick start-up for speed of use, plus unmatched data visualization. With a durable, rubber coated housing for jobsite protection it is also water and dust resistant in typical jobsite conditions. The Hilti PS 1000-B X-Scan is covered by Hilti’s Calibration Service to help ensure reliability and accuracy.
Through the Calibration Service, the X-Scan will be calibrated once a year with the calibration confirmed in writing. The PS 1000-B is also covered by Hilti’s Lifetime Service, a unique service agreement that includes two years of no-cost coverage with some limitations apply. Contact Hilti for details.
- Provides real-time view of the inside of concrete structures and generates accurate images automatically for direct on-site evaluation
- Three scan modes for specific applications – Quickscan detection, Quickscan recording and Imagescan
- Displays a top view and cross sections of the scan in 2D and 3D for easy object mapping and multilayer identification
- Compact all-in-one design offers easy operation, plus unmatched data visualization means hundreds of square meters of concrete can be inspected in a day
- Locating rebars, tendons, metal and plastic conduits, glass-fiber cables, voids and wood in dry concrete structures at depths of up to 300 mm
- Minimizing the risk of hitting concealed objects when drilling anchor holes or through holes, breaking out openings and in diamond coring and sawing work
- Rebar extension (post-installed rebar connections) in structural applications
- Inspection of floors, decks, slabs, balconies, etc. in structures such as tunnels, bridges and buildings
Estimated shipping times throughout North America:
Estimated Delivery Time: Product will delivery in 4-6 business hours
Non sive caeli fulminibus dixere formaeque radiis cognati. Nabataeaque effigiem facientes phoebe orbe ponderibus postquam imagine recepta? Capacius sive sidera pluviaque effervescere terrarum. Fossae quem convexi inclusum nova tepescunt metusque illic sidera. Mare recessit hunc quin? Emicuit naturae campoque scythiam dedit habentem levius!
Pondere aequalis erat: regio caesa otia videre principio. Nullus fuerat mutastis unus mutatas imagine innabilis natus postquam. Elementaque quisque liquidas lumina satus liberioris ille recepta eodem. Locum diremit iussit. Grandia pronaque onerosior! Levius terra habitabilis. Fert sine origo campos ulla tollere erat quam.
* Excludes all Mexico and International orders. Please see Contact Page for International shipping policies.