Krautkramer USM 35X Flaw Detector from GE’s Inspection Technologies business, is now totally protected against the ingress of dust and high pressure jets of water to IP 66 and contains new software which allows its operation .
Krautkramer USM 35X Flaw Detector Included :
-GE USM 35 X Unit
-Hard Padded Transport Case
-Lithium Ion Battery
-Charger and AC Cable
Krautkramer USM 35X Flaw Detector Specifications:
Protection according to IP 66
A very sturdy housing has been designed for the USM 35X. We achieve a higher environmental protection and have improved the durability of this flaw detector for harsh use. The IP level corresponds to the degree of protection provided by the housing according to the IEC 529:1989.
IP 66 means that the instrument is totally protected, i.e. dust and water cannot penetrate into the instrument, even with heavy rain, sea spray and powerful jets of water coming from any direction
Harsh field and industrial environments
• Extended temperature range from 0° C/32° F to 60° C/140° F (-10° C/14° F to 60° C/140° F after individual climatic testing)
• Weighs only 2.2 kg
• Extended battery life to 14 hours under real test conditions
Intuitive tools to help analysis
• The Color-Leg function displays coded information on the leg in color about angle beam inspection.
• 2 new carats (colorized triangles pointing at the echo for each gate).
• One carat ∇ pointing to the gate bar indicates the sound path measurement point at the echo
• The other carat ∆ pointing up indicates the amplitude measurement point at the echo in the gate .
Fast and bright color screen
Color brings you many additional benefits in your daily inspection job:
• Color display of monitor gates and curves (DAC, TCG, DGS) for direct recognition
• Messages and alarms in red characters for increased attention
• Use of color to display references (A-scan) to make comparisions easy
• Colorized envelope curve display for echo dynamic analysis
• Multicolor screen combinations for operator preferences and to select best suitable color scheme according to the working environment.
• VGA output to connect the instrument to an external monitor or video projector
Three new additional readings can be displayed for measurements taken with gates:
• dB-difference to reference gain with DAC / TCG (in the USM 35X DAC and USM 35X S)
• DGS reference gain (in the USM 35X S)
• Flaw classification according to JIS Z3060 (in the USM 35X DAC and USM 35X S)
We have also implemented innovations from the computer industry in the battery concept to make your daily work easier: the rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack enables you to carry out your inspections for at least 14 hours.
Charging is easily carried out internally within the instrument over night just by connecting the power pack/battery charger to the USM 35X. You can also insert 6 normal C-cells should the battery pack be drained and if no A/C power connection is available
It‘s a tradition
Every worthwhile feature that has been of advantage to industry has been kept. For example the popular intuitive spin‘n‘set operating concept working on the basis of the two rotary knobs that give an „analog feeling“.
The instrument gain and the required functions are always directly accessible. A lot of attention was paid to clarity when arranging functions and menus:
• Simple to use, quick to operate, from basic to challenging inspection requirements.
• From high frequency inspections for thin materials up to low frequency for attenuative materials
• From automotive, power generation, oil and gas to aerospace applications
Additional DAC functions
Recording reference echoes in DAC mode will be simplified by automatic gain adjustment. The echo to be recorded will be set automatically at 80 % and stored The dB-difference to the first reference echo can be displayed, if needed. The new JIS-DAC meets the latest JIS Z3060-2002 specifications.
800 datasets enable a great number of calibration settings and test results to be stored. Each report can be documented with a memo field containing 6 dedicated areas with up the 24 characters and 3 numerical fields (flaw coordinates) for inspection reports and settings. The report or setting can be printed directly via a RS-232 or up/downloaded to a computer using an RS-232 or USB (with USB-RS accessory).
All three versions may be additionally extended by the Data Logger option: this enables you to use the USM 35X for recording and documentation of 5,000 readings (sound path, amplitude, etc.) and 500 A-scans at the same time. Moreover, you have a third gate, a tolerance monitor and a minimum reading capture at your disposal.
Three different time of flight measurements
Depending an the time of flight mode selected, the distances (measurement carat ∇ red triangle) and amplitudes (carat ∆) will be measured and displayed for the echo in each gate. The measurement points are indicated by the color coded carats for each gate.
Estimated shipping times throughout North America:
Estimated Delivery Time: Product will delivery in 4-6 business hours
Non sive caeli fulminibus dixere formaeque radiis cognati. Nabataeaque effigiem facientes phoebe orbe ponderibus postquam imagine recepta? Capacius sive sidera pluviaque effervescere terrarum. Fossae quem convexi inclusum nova tepescunt metusque illic sidera. Mare recessit hunc quin? Emicuit naturae campoque scythiam dedit habentem levius!
Pondere aequalis erat: regio caesa otia videre principio. Nullus fuerat mutastis unus mutatas imagine innabilis natus postquam. Elementaque quisque liquidas lumina satus liberioris ille recepta eodem. Locum diremit iussit. Grandia pronaque onerosior! Levius terra habitabilis. Fert sine origo campos ulla tollere erat quam.
* Excludes all Mexico and International orders. Please see Contact Page for International shipping policies.