Trimble SX10 Robotic Scanning Total Station
Combines surveying, imaging, and high-speed 3D scanning in one revolutionary solution.
Trimble’s high accuracy Lightning 3DM technology provides scanning range up to 600 m and the smallest spot size in the industry—a mere 14 mm at 100 m.
Utilizes Trimble Lightning scanning technology to scan up to 26,600 points per second captures a full-dome scan in as little as 12 minutes.
Improved Trimble VISION™ technology allows for fast and easy capture of high-resolution site imagery.
Complete integration with familiar workflows of Trimble Access and Trimble Business Center Software.
• Topographic Survey/General Surveys (Boundary/Land Title Surveys)
• Roadway/Corridor Surveys (Roadway design and Topo)
• Volumetric Surveys (Stockpile volumes)
• Infrastructure Surveys (Civil Infrastructure As-Builts)
• Building As-Built and Design Surveys
• Utility Design Survey
• Power Line Inspection/Clearance
• Forensics/Crash Scene Investigation
• Mine/Quarry Survey
• Tank Calibration/Inspection
• Dimensional Control
Trimble Business Center lets you fully integrate Trimble SX10 data into your projects using the familiar workflows of the market-leading survey office software. Enhanced point cloud management, automated extraction, and interoperability to leading CAD and GIS packages ensure that you can satisfy even your toughest client demands.
Trimble SX10 Robotic Scanning Total Station Included Items
Used Trimble SX10 1″ Scanning Total Station
– Serviced and Calibrated
Used T10 Tablet with Internal Radio
– Trimble ACCESS Field Software
New Accessory Kit
– Power Kit
– Telescopic Range Pole with Optical Kit
Estimated shipping times throughout North America:
Estimated Delivery Time: Product will delivery in 4-6 business hours
Non sive caeli fulminibus dixere formaeque radiis cognati. Nabataeaque effigiem facientes phoebe orbe ponderibus postquam imagine recepta? Capacius sive sidera pluviaque effervescere terrarum. Fossae quem convexi inclusum nova tepescunt metusque illic sidera. Mare recessit hunc quin? Emicuit naturae campoque scythiam dedit habentem levius!
Pondere aequalis erat: regio caesa otia videre principio. Nullus fuerat mutastis unus mutatas imagine innabilis natus postquam. Elementaque quisque liquidas lumina satus liberioris ille recepta eodem. Locum diremit iussit. Grandia pronaque onerosior! Levius terra habitabilis. Fert sine origo campos ulla tollere erat quam.
* Excludes all Mexico and International orders. Please see Contact Page for International shipping policies.